Is your Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001 Bricked??? Can't you get your phone to boot in normal mode??? This tutorial will help you recover your bricked Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001 using Odin Multi-Downloader 4.43.
- Odin Multi-Downloader 4.43
- Gingerbread 2.3.6 package part 1 and Gingerbread 2.3.6 package part 2
- OPS File
Step 1: Get into Download Mode
First task that you need to do is get your phone into download mode. Firstly switch off your phone. Then hold the Vol UP + Vol Down + Power button, the screen will flash. Continue holding down all 3 buttons till you get the logo of android with the text "downloading".
|You will see this type of image on your mobile phone|
Step 2: Start Odin Downloader
- Run the application named "odin Multi_Downloader_v4.43.exe" that you downloaded with administrative privilege.
- Connect your phone to the PC
- Wait till Windows finishes installing drivers and Odin recognizes your phone. Yellow color will be appeared in the COM port mapping box.
- If your phone is not recognized then you may have not installed Samsung drivers. If the drivers are not installed, download it from here
- Extract the package named "I9001XXKQI_I9001XXKPM_I9001OXFKQ3_HOME.tar.part1.rar" with winrar and you will get a file named "I9001XXKQI_I9001XXKPM_I9001OXFKQ3_HOME.tar.md5". (You will need both I9001XXKQI_I9001XXKPM_I9001OXFKQ3_HOME.tar.part1.rar andI9001XXKQI_I9001XXKPM_I9001OXFKQ3_HOME.tar.part2.rar for this process).
- In odin Select OPS and choose the file named "AriesVE.ops".
- Check the One package box and then select One package and browse the extracted package from process 1 and select it.
- Now hit the Start button and wait till the process completes. This process will take about 8-10 mins to successfully complete it.
If you are confused you can follow this video which will show you all the process.
If you have any problem regarding the process, comment here and we will try to solve it as soon as possible...